Terms and Conditions
Ems friendly farm – Terms of Service DEFRA reg 15/098/0242
• These Booking Terms and Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party and, accordingly, you must acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Booking Terms and Conditions.
• No booking shall be deemed to be accepted until a booking form is completed by a member of staff and payment to be made on the day of the farm visit.
• Any ground or address Ems friendly farm attend must not have a CPH number due to movement licence purposes.
• The general public and adult customers (e.g. parent, guardian, relative or friend of attending children) are responsible for their own allergies and any allergies that children in their charge may have.
• Pregnant women are not to be in contact with sheep/lambs or does/kids.
• All animals chosen for the mobile visit are clean and tidy and assessed regularly as part of management procedure for stress and other issues that may affect their behaviour or suitability for the travelling farm.(Such as illness, pregnancy, just given birth, lameness dullness, etc.) Local vets and Animal Health Officers are in regular contact and visit the home farm.
• Ems friendly farm reserve the right to withhold a farm animal if they are unfit to travel.
• Zoonotic diseases can be carried by animals, therefore all verbal and visual instructions given by staff (clearly identified by company uniform) must be adhered to.
• Our mobile farm animals are very tame and undergo training prior to mobile farm visits however there will always be a risk of being bitten or knocked over …Ems friendly Farm will not be held liable for this and all persons booking a farm visit must be aware of this risk.
• The welfare of our animals is extremely important to us at Ems friendly Farm therefore we have the right to cancel or rearrange your visit if the weather is exceeding extreme hot weather or notifications of Amber or Red weather conditions. We reserve the right to cancel.
• Ems friendly farm will not be reasonable for the damage to anyone’s property or persons while out on a mobile visit…we will explain prior to the visit that the pig or other farm animals may cause some damage to lawn turf.
• Ems friendly farm will adhere to all requirements of relevant paperwork for example movement license.
• CRB forms can be checked by any party’s booking a mobile farm visit.
• Ems friendly farm farm are fully insured.